26 July 2005

Home

I'm back and feel like crap. Right now Grandmother is talking about going back to Hong Kong once again, this time with the purpose of seeing her ear problem. Then more about having sent money for college. We keep telling her that money is not a problem. She can't hear. I have to scream with a hoarse throat from talking so much after comming back. My voice just broke.

Tired. But all I've heard from Father and Grandmother is school, school, SAT, driving written exam, college, hard life...I don't want to hear it. I don't need more nagging (mostly from Grandmother) after rooming with someone who's an expert at it. Sorry Julie/Mrs. So, I really couldn't take your long-winded talks any more.

I think I want to wash my hair, but I just read an email from Aunt that females on their period shouldn't because it will cause the uterus to contract and leave behind...things that will lead to cancer.

Will be typing written entries during my trip in the future. Crap, I have so much mails and DevART and ffn stuff to check too.

I want privacy. I need privacy.

8 comments:

  1. BERNICE OMG *TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKLES LIKE SHE TACKLED HER BROTHER WHEN SHE GOT HOME FROM WORK AND HE WAS HOME AND YEAH!* YAAAAAAAY BERNICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Teehee, yes, i am excited for your return. i'm sorry you feel crappy and want privacy. :( i'll leave you to it for a while, but be warned that i'll probably come by and pounce you sometime or something, mwahahaha.

    Eh? No, tell me about this, why would washing your hair on your period cause the uterus to contract and so on..? i really want to know! :)

    LET'S GO TO THE COUNTY FAIR!

    i should go sleep... Quiz tomorrow! Your cousin (A, not M) seems to do well in the class! Gar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously I'm far from an expert on the topic, but AFAIK, the uterus is supposed to contract immediately before your period. I would dismiss any nonsense about being related to washing hair as just nonsense.
    (One of the bad points of Aragon's bio curriculum is the disproportionate amount of focus they put on molecular stuff, leaving almost no time to cover physiology.)

    If her eyesight is still good, you should try just writing. Writing on your hand with your finger is a very common way to communicate with people of different dialects, the same technique can be easily adapted for your own situation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in agreement with Elton!

    And that's how i see things... For the most part. i mean, live life how you want to live it (mostly... i mean, i eat what i want, generally) because everything's going to give you cancer anyway, sooo... yeah. Something like that.

    Elton, what's DMHO? i didn't join that MySpace thing because i don't even know what you're talking about, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous28.7.05

    Hmmm... damn I've always washed when I had my period o_O. Yea, I have bad jokes T_T. Anyway, I hope you start feeling better. So how was the trip? What did you learn/see there? Also, I never got a phone call T_T. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's DHMO. Di-hydrogen monoxide, aka H2O.

    Jeff, that wasn't even a joke, that was just stupid.
    I didn't get a phone call either :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should make a more elaborate response later (but don't count on it because i've not met any of the promises of that sort thus far), but I have only one thing to say now:

    Larry, you have no right to complain about not being any more special than Jeff because you know why.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'd think you would have learned not to take me seriously by now.

    SASUKE-KUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous30.7.05

    T_T Nobody loves me :P

    ReplyDelete