01 July 2005

Innocence

I went to breakfast at First Watch with Kat and Amy today, then later to Amy's to chat and to Kat's to listen to her play the piano. At Amy's, Kat was saying I'm innocent (as in not having been experienced in some things, as I infer from the conversation), but..well, I would say otherwise. Maybe not physically, but...haha, think Fanfiction.

No. Not really that innocent. Inexperienced, but not (searches thesaurus) untainted XD

What they talk about and what they tell me seems to fit perfectly to what I said about how I present myself. Cause and effect. Amy said that she doesn't know whether I'm disinterest in it or I don't want to know about it. I guess I have mild interest in it because it concerns a friend, and I don't really mind. I would be slightly frightened if they're of the Holly-typed details...O_O;;

Hehe. "Innocence." (D.Gray-Man related)


'The Akuma have taken away the General's Innocence!' LoL.

10 comments:

  1. Surely I'm not guilty, but otherwise....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one on Second Ave? I don't like First Watch, mostly because I don't like mornings in general, but if I had to be up early I would not want to waste that time in some place as precisely artificial-looking as First Watch.

    Yes, milk that fifth amendment for all it's worth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, there are those that look cluttered or fancy or all sorts of things. I can't think of one that looks as sterile and artificial as First Watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, bye bye comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...huh??!

    I guess you're not a minimalist (design wise) then....

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it's not broken it doesn't have enough features yet.

    Actually, I am. Look at my programming sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bye bye comments means Amy commented but it got deleted. Somehow.

    If it's not broken it doesn't have enough features yet.

    Actually, I am. Look at my programming sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoops. Stupid broken comment interface.

    ReplyDelete
  9. More like comment interface abuse...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me.

    ReplyDelete