30 July 2005

The Wonderland Rabbit Imitator

Panicking. Pressed.

That sinking feeling that one would be met with some horrible consequence if one doesn't make it in time.

Not enough time...


...Despite still having more than two week's worth of hours for things to get done.

Crap and Not Enough Time are what I'm thinking, yet movies and twenty-six episodes of Samuri 7 still weaved in.

But still, I'm thinking,

Crap, I'm not going to get this done.

Still 2 books, 15 pages, notes, 2 posters, websites, and much more to go.

All I could put my heart to do is complain.

While I'm at it, one last complain:

I blame Larry for messing up my already messed-up sleeping schedule.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous30.7.05

    Hmm, well that's the way things go. We often make rooms for things we like to do instead of things we ought to do, and then complain about not having enough time. I do it too, so don't feel guilty about that. What books do you have to read? Also, what are the posters and websites for? That's not for school is it?

    BTW isn't Samurai 7 the anime that's supposed to follow the 7 Samurai story? Tell me how it is. I was sorta interested in it, but I thought I should watch the movie first.

    Umm.. can't help you with the Larry thing, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, you didn't even try, and you're giving up and saying you can't? You're sooooo helpful.

    You'll finish everything ok. You'd better be, you don't want to see me make you work. :P

    ReplyDelete