14 May 2005

AragonRobotics Sponsor Appreciation Party.

Oh what will we do next year when Al will be gone?! I'm way too inconsiderate to do plan something as such. I barely got the sponsor gifts planned and almost wasted $8 on color copies in Kinkos (Which is scarring me to the point of never wanting to do color copies again)!! The party went smoothly though, despite the absences of key(!!) speakers...

...And I was complimented on the iARTing of members. Eh, of course I was all humble-like and gave much credit to people who helped, but I was actually squealing and giggling in joy inside, haha. YAY! People appreciate my hard work!!

I hope I will be able to manage such planning next year o___O;;;;;;;

1 comment:

  1. Heh, your reaction to compliments is so Chinese.

    I almost went to the party. At first I thought "Ooh they moved it to after classes are over!" And then I looked again and saw I had an 8AM final the next morning, and a 5PM final later that day.
    Anyway, pictures?

    ReplyDelete