25 October 2006

In Chem Lab SLB

...waiting for Chem lab @ 13:10.

I kinda feel like crap.

This lab has some older Dells. Same system as the other SLBs, though, so I'm guessing no java/popups.

(I found out last night that I've been spelling 'casserole dish' wrong this whole time.)

Started looking at courses last night. Pass 1 for me is Monday @ 14:30. I'm slightly worried, as it seems like I'm going to have 1 more unit than this quarter. Worried about how I'm going to deal in Chem, that is. Apparently the average is a B on the midterm...and I'm below average (cries). So...guess I'll have to put in much more time if I want scholarship/stay in DHC. or be less stubborn.

I haven't been...happy (...content?) lately. I've been spewing quite some angry words. It's taking a bit of energy from me. Maybe I just shouldn't care about things not directly related to me anymore. I'm not gratuitous...and maybe trying to be is creating cognitive dissonance. Maybe I just need some time alone.

3 comments:

  1. One more unit? You're going to die!

    You're not...free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide if you're sarcastic. But I don't think I'm going that route afterall...going to take some mushroom cultivation seminar, I think. (Yay for fungus)

    What do you...mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I was being sarcastic.

    Nothing, just being nitpicky about your diction.

    ReplyDelete