24 October 2006

Locked Out.

Went to the MU computer lab, which had no free stations →
Went back to Hutchinson lab, stayed for an hour and a half →
Got last week’s post-lab done →
Walked out and saw Amy going to her class →
Got back and couldn't find her keys* →
Figured she probably left them in the room when she opened the door after lunch →
Is at the Segundo LRC using their crappy computers (slow and not LCD monitors) + can't do the pre-lab presentation using Amy's labtop like she planned + is too lazy to walk to Hutchinson again + will probably go do the pre-lab at Hutchinson's after Calc Discussion.

(cries)


EDIT 20061025 22:18:

*refering to PcBY, not Amy.

2 comments:

  1. So this is why the "waah?"
    I thought most dorms had some RA-type person you could call to let you in if you got locked out, for people who don't want to just wait around for their roomate (don't you have textbooks with you or something that you can read)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, this is the 'waah'. That, and I just wanted to complain to someone other than Amy...I think she has had enough.
    Hmm, first of all, Analiese (our RA) was in class, our otherwise not in her room. Second, she doesn't have the key to my room. The annoying thing with Regan is its age. We have to get in the building with our student ID and in our rooms with a metal key. It's the key that I left in the room. Replacing the key costs $25.

    So...yeah.

    I didn't bring a textbook along because I thought I'd be going to the computer lab to do the pre-lab quiz (which is what I'm doing now). Ending up doing my online quiz for Thursday.

    ReplyDelete