05 November 2004

I did it!

After close to one-hundred hours of toiling and training, I've finally (sobs) finished Final Fantasy X. Yes, it took me 100 hours. What can I say? This is the first RPG game [or any game, for that matter] I've completed without loosing much interest~! I'm so sad now though ;_; And being the crazy child I am, I was screaming at the screen durning the last few battles. 'Kyaa—I'm so scared!' 'Nooo~ you caaaaan't!' '(sniff) Bye-bye...' All the while I tried to explain the story and battle system to my father, who suddenly started watching me play. And at the very end, I pointed at the TV and screamed, 'HEEEEEEEEY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAAAAAAAT?!'

Oh well, now I can start FFX-2 now!

Wow. What utterly disgusting sentences those are. o________O;

Anyhow, yay!



'All that we see or seem// is but a dream within a dream' - Poe

4 comments:

  1. For some reason, I don't believe people actually say things like "Hey! What do you mean by that!"

    But my sense of what is normal/expected is probably extremely skewed right now, so I'll get back to you on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. The first comment by someone other than me in...months, I think. I was wondering why the page counter was going up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that was the first comment by someone other than myself in some months. I had begun to wonder why your page views went up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doh...I didnt see it show up the first time, so I posted it again. Well, this makes this probably your most-commented-on entry ever.

    ReplyDelete