16 November 2004

Scattered Thoughts: Just Because I Don't Want to Do English...

I have 74 pageviews on my DeviantArt Page. How?

I have amazing pictures...I'll upload them someday and awe everyone with them...

There's a movie called Moonchild...starred by Gackt and Hyde. Their selling point is pretty guys o___O;

There are good reasons why Gackt is so...popular. Prettier than 75% or more of the female population, androgenous enough to be able to look both feminine and masculine [with the help of makeup], nice singing voice, not afraid of heavy makeup, and will wear anything, i.e. samuri outfits to kimono to suits to lace to fishnets and very short leather shorts to fur to nothing o_______O;

Speaking of pretty males, I have this picture, taken from Shiro's eGroup, of a Japanese Kinomoto Sakura, from Card Captor Sakura, cosplayer. How should I say this...he looks very pretty. Yes. A HE. He's very cute and pretty *_*

Hmm...I definately wanna cosplay this year...

(rants)
(rants)
(rants)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You didn't even post the picture, although you talked about it...

    I would have thought that you'd expect your pageviews to skyrocket after linking to it from here, considering how often this page is visited.

    Moonchild's business model isn't that flawed. It worked for Gundam Wing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL true! There's nothing else like attractive people to grab your interest...

    -- Kitsune

    ReplyDelete