13 November 2004

NARUTO Episode 108

Hmm...I have no Fangirl Rantings on this episode, save for a few thoughts here and there, which I will keep to myself for the sake of keeping me and a few others from insanity. Either way, generally I have no complaints or praises to attach to this episode. Though the conversation between Jiraiya and Kakashi seems a bit strange, as it takes place right next to Naruto [deviation from manga], the producers made that up by leaving Sasuke out on the tree for the whole day, or, at least, until the dark settled. This episode strenghtened my love for Sasuke and Naruto...haha.

I just noticed how I decided to censor thoughts once I discovered that I have an audience. THE POWER OF CONFORMITY AND SOCIAL PRESSURES!



「何なら今から...アナタの一番大事な人下を殺してやろうか?」「マァ、そうしてもらっでもけっこだわなぁ...生憎、オレには、一人でもそんな奴はいないんだよ。モゥ、みんな殺されてる。」('Nani nara ima kara...anata no ichiban daijina ninge(?) wo koroshite yarou ka?''Maa, soushidemo rattemo(?) kekko da wa naa...Ainiku ore niwa, hitori mo sona yatsu wa inain da yo. Mou, minna korosareteru.')
'Then how about it? Should I kill the most important person to you right now?' 'Well, I won't mind if you do. Unfortunately, I no longer have anybody important to me...They've all been killed already.' - Uchiha, Sasuke & Hatake, Kakashi : NARUTO Episode 108 :: Ah, another famous kakashi quote, just as famous as 'I got lost on the road of life today'. Hrm, I skipped the second part of Sasuke's dialogue because an angry, growling Non-Tan [Sugiyama, Noriaki, the seiyuu of Sasuke] is too hard to decipher Japanese from ^^ Inoue, kazuhiko in Kakashi-talk is hard to figure out too—he mushes words up. When he said 'Ainiku' [unfortunately], I thought he said 'aifu' [between-season wear]...I would've never known why kakashi tied Sasuke to a tree then talked about autumn fashion if it weren't for Inane and ANBU-AnimeOne translations...LoL.

Music: Pray - Wish//Hunter x Hunter : OVA Greed Island Opening

Csrjjsmp: Whoa. I don't even want to know how far into the gutter you are with that 'safe' comment. As for my illogical thinking, it has to do with some odd complex that I have, probably.

GreatGodIvan: 'it's.... "What's in a name?" (the name probably came from korea, and... well, you can logic through that)' <-- I don't get it at all...LoL on the 'lot' thing...Yeah! I have tons of parking lots! Yay! (ignore her)

Kittie: Yeah, whatever Csrjjsmp said...it's in Scraps. But shall we plan this meeting beforehand then?

2 comments:

  1. Censorship is bad...
    How does 108 make you like them more? They're acting less and less mature as the episodes go by.
    And Shikamaru's just creepy, even if that was last episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really, people are usually nonconformist in different ways.

    Because I'm a nerd:
    1=/=2
    3=/=2
    but 1=/=3

    But yeah, conformity is bad. Even though I'll not make any such threats.

    ReplyDelete