21 November 2004

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Saw my first episode of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy today. Perhaps this episode that I chanced upon is not of the best, but it left a bit of a bad taste. Those five guys, while I think they're trying quite hard to stay within the stereotype homosexual, are very awesome at their jobs ^^ I wanted that seven- or eight-foot tall bookcase along with that ladder for myself, as well as that tall celing *_*!!



Wow. I have fans, LoL.
Kittie: eh, it's not much...it's only on Standard. Besides, as I've said, it was only because I was high on adrenaline/epinephrine after doing the Kind Lady Interlude Mix—which, by the way, I like a lot. I'll never accomplish such feat again! ((sarcasm drips) oh woe!) At least before bishies* takes over our world ^^

Csrjjsmp: Yes! As in that theme song! It's the movie version though, so it doesn't sound quite as bad. Really. Thanks for supporting non-censoring! If you have forgotten, Naruto-tachi** are in their pre-teens. 12 and 13. No child should go through what they have gone through...in my opinion, I think they have a right to bitch and act immature; they're children! No, I don't think the Moonchild concept is flawed either...in fact, I want to see how much plot and bad acting and bishies that much has to offer ^^ Bah, what of a whimpy virus?

GreatGodIvan: Audience? You do mean fans, right? =D (...) Well...bah, what of we are to judge if conformity is bad or no? The Administration? What's that?


*Bishie(s): Shortened word for Bishounen, meaning literally 'pretty boy'.
**-tachi: plural. So if watashi means 'I' [which it does], then watashi-tachi means 'We'. Can be used on other [living] things like cats and children [that can be personified]!

1 comment:

  1. Of course you have fans. (How else would you keep yourself cool in hot weather?)
    What? Just because it features musicians chosen for their looks and not real actors doesn't mean the acting will be bad...well, maybe it will, but i think that if you're paying a lot of attention to the plot and what the characters are saying, you're not focusing on what the producers want you to ;)

    ReplyDelete