02 November 2004

NARUTO Chapter 238 & My Prize From Siliconera.com

Yay! My Prize arrived today, and I didn't discover it until I went to pat my kitty. After five minutes of tearing at the very secure-ly sealed cardboard box and rumaging through packing peanuts, I'm glad to say I'm quite pleased with my prize. I got a navy Konoha Hitai-ate, one black Hitai-ate, four small figurines—Jiraiya, Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi—, and a set of Itachi jewelry (heart)

I played with the hitai-ate and wore the Itachi necklace thing while giggling and muttering, 'So silly. This is so silly. I am so silly.'

(squeals) <--(baka fangirl)

Er. Yeah.

NARUTO 238! How early!
Apparently Kishimoto-sensei decides to move the plot [and time] forward to three months later when everyone has healed and happy. Even Neji! Glad you can smile and get along with your Hinata-sama and Hiashi-sama now! Eww, Sasuke! You're wearing one of those Orochi-robes! Take it off! O____O;; And get your sickly thoughts away from Sasuke-kun, Orochi! (you mean yourself, PC) Lookie! Sakura took her hitai-ate off! Akamaru is so cute chasing a butterfly~ (fell completely into the reign of fangirlism. Resistance is futile.)

I find Kabuto's reaction to Sasuke's Chakra interesting. He seems surprised at the overwhelming hatred on Sasuke's part? Hmm...Interesting...Sakura can revive a dead fish now (LoL) Lee...erm, out-youth-ed his sensei, LoL. Interesting how Naruto, out of all the kage, including Sandaime, who he's the closest to, he reached to Yondaime, saying, 'look.' [erm, not quite exactly, but close enough o__O;;] Also, Kishimoto seems to have designed three, potentially four more Akatsuki members, in addition to the Fly-Trap Akatsuki member at the end of the Sasu-Naru fight. One of them talks funny...always using 'un' at the end of sentences...Lastly, the last page of 238 said 'First Part, End.' What does Kishimoto-sensei mean by that?!

No NARUTO next week. But there will be a Kakashi Gaiden the week after! Yay! ^^;; I wonder. About Kakashi's past, the reason he wears a mask, about Obito, he takes off his mask, or just his usual perverted life?




1 comment:

  1. Yeah, designed four more nameless, faceless, shadows.
    It really is useless unless I can actually understand it...

    Nice toys. You going to wear them to school and everything?

    ReplyDelete