01 November 2004

Yay—We've Got Our Tenth and FanimeCon Extended Deadline!

Last night Amy called with good news—the forty dollar deadline for FanimeCon2k5 will be extended to the end of November! That means we get another 3 meetings to prepare for it! (cheers) We could squeeze in a 4th meeting as an emergency, since Novemver 20th is a Tuesday, but it's better to give us officers a week to do paper...er, I mean, administration work.

At Lunch of this fateful day, the tenth, and hopefully not our final, member of our group is assembled! [I think?]

Let's see: the group contains 2 seniors [Jessica, Patrick], 3 Juniors [Me, Amy, Grant], and 5 Freshmen [Andrea, Brian, Keith, +2 friends] Yay!

Wh00T! I BS-ed my Ch 15-16 History Chapter Tests Essay!

Whee! No early starts this week!

I got enough sleep this weekend! [Kind of sort of pretty much not really but yeah]



「賢いってのがそういうことなら...オレは一生バカでいい...」
Kashikoi tte noga sou iu koto nara...ora wa isshou baka de ii...
"If that is what it means to be wise...I will be fine being an idiot my whole life..." - Uzumaki, Naruto//NARUTO Ch237 :: Yes, it's a tad wordy, but it's the best I can do with limited English and Japanese knowledge...

Music: Daughter of the Great Summoner Warrior - //Final Fantasy X : Final Fantasy X Soundtrack, Disc 1, #25

csrjjsmp: Yeah. And they did a crappy job at trying to make it connect too. Yay! All caught up! Is the Primer funny? I'll get around to it...someday...I remember starting it, but lost interest in it for reasons I cannot recall...Well, as for the pencil thing, good erasers unfortunately don't come on top of pencils. That Calamari guy: don't believe him...he's good as a writer, though childish. I began reading his writing with 'it's a thankless job'. so yeah...

1 comment:

  1. The primer's plenty funny. It's not the quality of the writing that's poor, just the storyline (creativity and continuity-wise), but that's to be expected of all fanfiction.
    Is Brian the guy with the short red hair? I think he's scared of me.

    ReplyDelete