23 April 2005

Me Likes Praises.

Waai~ I'm so happy (despite my low estrogen level)! I got praaaaised~ (contented sigh)
(This is bad. I really don't want to venture into the "I can only draw" realm ?д?;;)

But I got praises on my SasuNaru Bag! Yay! People want to buy it, Wh00t. Maybe I will make more to sell >) (kyaa— I'm such a comment whore...I can feel my ego bloating, much like how my lower abdominal region feels...)

Aaand...my first Aristocrat illustration that wasn't finished at home (because it's already late)!! My usual article satire illustration...

Haha...

2 comments:

  1. I don't get the cartoon. The bag looks really well done, though. Since it's done by stencil, does that mean it can be mass-produced? If so, I'm sure you could finance that DVD burner with it, at least.
    Just be sure to stick a PCBY on all the production line copies. (Heh, that half-sounded like that silly slogan generator)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL. Slogans...
    Eh, maybe no MASS produced...I'm sure I can handle a few though...I've had this discussion w/ Taichi before...

    ReplyDelete