08 April 2005

OMG So I Do Have It. And There It Is.

The Soukyuu no Fafner Character Albums, I mean. I downloaded the songs (but deleted them because they can't sing...especially the seiyuu for Maya ><;;;), but I wanted the instrumentals. So I whined (internally) about wanting the whole single (There's also that I heard there is an interval interva...damn it! Stupid lack of sleep! interview of the seiyuus.) And While trying to find the PV that I said I wanted to show amy, I suddenly saw that I do have the singles from when I hadn't even started Soukyuu! Maybe I'm just that destined to obsess over Soukyuu...I have their stuff even before I started the series XD

But apparently I only have the song part of the singles...nipponsei don't scan the stuff inside =( I won't be able to read them, but still. me wants.

And I found the PV I was talking about within 15 min of sitting back at the computer. That song, which I said was the PV for 1000 no Kotoba, is actually Real Emotion. No wonder I couldn't find it using Google Desktop Search. Wait, that's not right either. The name's in symbols. AND .rmvb format. -_-;;

(Oh, Amy came over after school and watched Soukyuu no Fafner 1-4 and various MVs, AMVs, PVs, and CMs (commercials).

9 comments:

  1. Thats a lot of acronyms...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10.4.05

    Is the series any good? Seems like a Gundam rip-off... -_-

    Hmm I seem to have forgotten my Blogger password -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. There's someone besides Larry and Amy who reads this...YAY!

    Hmm...I say it's better than Gundam SEED (hey, being #2 in the animage ranking does say something) because of more character development and drama, but if you're looking for mecha fights, go watch SEED instead. At least the mecha controls make more sense in Fafner than any other mecha series..

    You'll probably see some Evangelion parallels.

    But I think it's refreshing to see a world where it starts with being a paradise, whole families, etc, rather than some frighteningly independent child going off to kill other people without much advice from adults in a war-entrenched world.

    Oh, can't forget the great soundtrack. And fanservice. And THE jidouhanbaiki <3 (vending machine)

    (end fangirl rant)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, but Jeff doesn't like fanservice.
    Character development and drama isn't why people watch mecha. It's to see giant fighting robots. If it doesn't have that, it's just semi-philosophical randomness like Evangelion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12.4.05

    Yea.. you should just use xanga... I totally forgot that you had this blog until your semi-recent xanga post -_- It's so much easier, since I just click "my subscriptions" and I can see everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No! I refuse to conform! as I've said, I'm xanga-tarded anyways.
    (starts a list called '-tarded list':
    -Narutard
    -Xanga-tarded)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about custard? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, I'm raw and not sweet enough.

    ReplyDelete