12 April 2005

Tsubasa Chronicle the Anime

Eep. I should be doing homework, but I really couldn't resist complaining about the anime Tsubasa Chronicle.

Eeww..Syaoran is too soft-spoken and Sakura is OoC. Her seiyuu, Makino Yui, is a n00b. Eep. No wonder Sakura is not only hyper enough, but she hasn't much emotion in her voice, and though it'd make sense later on, she's so...Out of Charater. ><;;

Syaoran's seiyuu (or VA, depending on my mood) is really not the right person for Syaoran. Irino Miyu voices Daisuke of D.N.Angel, Sena of Eyeshield 21, Kouyou of Fafner, and Haku of Spirited Away, who are all characters that lean towards the soft, push-around type. And as sweet as Syaoran can be, he's definately not soft-spoken, and would not have a voice like Irino Miyu. He's also Sora from Kindom Hearts, which only proves my point more. I thought his voice sounded familiar when I watched Tsubasa. I didn't think I've heard him so many times...especially recently in Fafner too...Syaoran sounds like Daisuke...which is just not quite right XD

Fye is Japanese Frodo, LoL.

Another eewworthy seiyuu would be Kikuchi Mika, or Mokona. She's another newbie. So not Mokona.

Maybe I just have standards higher than someone who just started the series without previous CLAMP background because I've seen and heard and am familiar with the majority of the characters already. But honestly, not knowing the characters takes a lot of enjoyment away from the series...guess I'll just stick with the manga (which I have not been following closely on) and stay away from those bad seiyuus.

LOL! Yukito (Tsubasa) is young Vash (Trigun) and Hanatarou (Bleach), and their seiyuu, Miyata Kouki, doesn't look anything like those characters!

Touya (Tsubasa) = Crim (.hack) = Urahara Kisuke (Bleach) = Mikagi (Ceres) = Tsuzuki Asato (Yami no Matsuei) = Taichi (Gravitation) = (some guy in Initial D) = Mizuki (NARUTO) = Sephiroth (Kingdom Hearts) = Kojiro/James (POKeMON) XD!!! = Yoji (Weiß Kreuz OVA) = Miki Shinichiro...! LoL.

4 comments:

  1. Is this the anime about soccer where the people have extra-long arms?

    Mizuki? I recall no such character.

    Your links are all broken, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13.4.05

    It's the anime that I watched and commented about on my xanga.. -_- I guess people really don't read my reviews... It's the one with the person that looks like Chii. I havn't read the manga yet.. so yea..no comments on the voice actors :P (I almost typed :silly: ... too used to xanga). Anyway, yea those characters are rather different -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, Crim?


    Even more *MMMMMMM*-worthy: Haku. HAHAHA. *drools (in?)conspicuously in own corner.* xP

    LoL i still haven't read Tsubasa Chronicle either. only xXxHolic or however it's properly capitalized, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mizuki is the first person who got beaten up by Naruto and his bunshins in ep 1.

    No, not about soccer. They do have long limbs though XD

    Ah, really? I'll go check the links then~

    Sorry, neoncloud, I don't check Xanga often.

    LoL, Kittie. Yes. Drool-worthy voices...

    ReplyDelete