30 April 2005

Self Ad Plus Reminder

The Kazuki Sketch that I fully intend to color someday.

2nd Anniversary of Kakeru is quickly approaching. I've been spilling my randomness onto this speck of the World Wide Web for almost two years now. Well...I guess it's not so quickly approaching, seeing it is supposed to be 14 years and 361 days younger than Amy....

I want to to a reflection of my growth, but I'll wait a few more weeks. I progressed from the smilie-abuse stage to the overly fancy smilie stage to the mostly angst and fangirl rant of now, with almost no record of my daily life because...I'm too lazy. It seems strange to write memories down. They seem different when written down by me.

Kat + Amy + PcBY was predicting what it'd be like 50years from now today after school.

PcBY and Kat goes on natural crack in Japanese class.


Maybe it's just my reluctance to describe details of my life (not over the concern of privacy, mind you) that makes me think I don't like writing details...I mean, I don't even rant about arguments and happenings anymore, though I should.

I'm not even making sense anymore; I'm too tired.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, and to think Feb 28 (my blog's 2nd birthday) went by and nobody even noticed.

    No details? You were detailed enough in describing what you had for dinner, so I'd say it's certainly not the lack of ability. If you don't want to...well, too bad for those of us who want to see it? I've heard that more than fame or fortune, what keeps a lot of famous people motivated is the desire to not let down their fans. Maybe that's just for the good pr, but come on! you have an audience too.....

    ^is currently not himself, and writing reflects that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And blogging to please the audience is exactly what I don't care/try to do. If I blogged to be popular, I would not have mixed NARUTO with my own angst with the lack of daily activities. And certainly I would've fixed that stupid disfunctional menu by now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, but if doing what you like to do doesn't please your audience, they wouldn't _be_ your audience. Nice how that solves itself, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete