30 April 2005

A Worry For Some Lack of Urgency

I had been saying this for a few days now: I worry about my lack of motivation to cram or study or seek help or something despite the looming AP exams. (AP English Language and Composition on Monday, AP Calculus on Tuesday, AP US History on Friday, AP Biology the Monday after)

I really just...don't care. Or rather, I don't want to care, which is more probable since I am worrying about my lack of care and that I'm just afraid of the pressure. I'm running away.

...nigete nigete...sei ni shigamitsuku ga ii...
(...run, run, and cling onto life...)*

As for AP pass confidence...Bio & Calc I'll probably pass w/ hopefully a 4 or 5 (since I got 5s for both prac exams), a 3 for History, but I really don't think I'll pass the English AP.


* This is, like, what, the third or forth time I use that particular quote from Itachi? Well, to say the least, I really like the quote.(First posted here.) And regarding to saying 'happy 25 forever' to Iruka, this statement has beed proven false: in the new NARUTO data book, Tou no Sho, Iruka is now 26 and Kakashi 27 XD

3 comments:

  1. Being relaxed is a good thing. When everyone else is a nervous wreck, you can act calm and confident. I mean, I don't think you'd rather be worrying, would you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's good to be confident, but it's really a problem when I'm not studying...<_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you haven't learned it all year, are you really going to learn it in 1 week? That's the excuse I've always used, at least.

    ReplyDelete