10 June 2005

Con't From The Post Before Last

This will not be anywhere as angry as...nevermind. This will be a ranting and raving post.

Mother came in just after I typed "as" and questioned me about my accomplishments in serious work so far, meaning if I have done math (which slipped out half way) and studied for SATs. I told her I won't want to do anything until two weeks into the break, and she took it as me not planning to do anything. I am near my cursing point. She noted my trip to China (I retaliate by the mere 10 day's I'll be gone) and it has been two weeks (Of summer, I was guessing? I challenged her by looking up the days I've been out of school and irritably told her I only took the SAT IIs last week. She left, leaving the door open; I closed it to stop the draft from my window, and soon afterwards she opens it (quite violently) and said, "if you hate studying so much then don't go to school next year," and bangs the door shut as I shouted, "It's not as if I don't plan to study." Oh, she said that she left me to myself for a long time already too, which I knew she was going to say at some point.

That is B's tension with M. B thinks she had already has mentioned this, but whenever B tells M & F about her fun times, B would either get a cold shoulder or a perfect example of a killjoy (SAT vocab word!) by telling B to study more.

F still has a bad attitude towards G. He always act annoyed and irritated at G's request for something, most recently this evening when G didn't want so much spaghetti and F helped switch plates, only to place it on the table quite harshly. G avoids F by either hanging out with her friends or hiding in our room (as much as B!!). Perhaps unrelated, but at 22:00 G wanted to see a show, B turned it on, and after a few minutes G told B to turn it off and muttered about how she couldn't hear (she is hearing impaired) and B turned it off but didn't turn it up. Did B do wrong? The room would've been very loud (with B playing Sims 2) and hearing-damaging to B. G is the kind who would want others to take hints, and the more B thinks about this, the more she thinks it a hint to turn it up (despite it being pretty loud to B already). Also, B thinks G is sick, but G doesn't admit it, and this morning B woke with a sore throat. B should've drank some medicine-type drink today, but didn't. B wonders if it's the virus or something else that caused the sore throat.

B & F's relations are better now, now that B does not have school and talks to F about F's primary obsession nowadays: Armageddon and prophecies. Though F did scold B about always trying to do things quickly, make mistakes, have to do it over, and end up needing to do it again. B was trying to type on the keypad quickly for some password setting. Ah, and F bought a DVD burner today from newegg.com. USD$57.9 with tax and shipping. B finally will get to unleash her pyromaniacal tendencies and burn stuff off her computer.

Lighter incidents after the break (must shower).
The above line is just for L, LoL.

6 comments:

  1. You know me too well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Sims2 is as addicting as they say? I tried it but failed to get hooked. :/
    Get G wireless headphones?
    When are you going to China?
    Shall I continue putting everything in the form of a question?
    Why do you still need to study during the summer? Are SAT's that vital?

    ReplyDelete
  3. G already shattered the TV speakers in the TV in HK once. =)

    Hmm...I guess Sims series is more interesting if there's RPing involved XD And playing it once and mentioning that is not addicting <_<;;

    Study for the Oct SAT.
    Parents say SATs are VERY IMPORTANT. So I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to go to UC. I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think either of us (me + parentals) would forgive myself if I can't get into a UC....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can, I'm sure. The question is where else can you go?

    ReplyDelete