08 June 2005

Summer.

It has been perhaps a little too long since I blogged—properly blogged with sembalence of real content. Only since May 27, but still too long, considering the arrival of free time and the amount of "things" I want to leave behind in words.

Since 27 May, I've been meaning to say this to people who responded: thank you thank you thank you thank you. B is touched and moved and wants to give E and L and A and J hugs (even if the comments went strange and strayed from the original post, as chains of comments usually go).

The conclusion of that episode of my life is that I...I can't find the words now. I'll continue this tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Watch out, I might hold you to that.
    "Come back tomorrow for the conclusion of this epsiode," eh? Someone's been watching too much TV. (But is it you for saying that or me for interpreting it that way? Hm...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either way... (if you hold her to it, anyway...) B didn't finish "tomorrow," because today's the 10th. :)

    i'm home! >_>

    ReplyDelete