08 March 2004

I re-watched the Hikaru no Go 2004 special [the one subbed by AJ...my other one was subbed by AnoE] and am wishing that they would make the rest of the Hokutohai Arc, even IF the ending to the manga was rash. [Maybe they can make it even loooooooonger =D]

Dying to get my hands on lyrics of Everlasting Snow.


If I look deeply into your eyes, I soon warms up, trusing the words written on the mirror.

Right now, midist of this falling snow, I am searching alone for you.

All these couples walking around town, they seem blessed, don't they?

My heart becomes pained, as they are like us back then.

In those loney nights, I want to hear your voice.

I can feel you even on those days I cried.

It was no coincidence that we met.

I was able to overcome everything, because you were there for me....
- Everlasting Snow : Hikaru no Go

� Everlasting Snow - Dream & BOUNCEBACK//Hikaru no Go 2004 New Year's Special : Ending :: heh, I was listening to this because I was trying to translate the lyrics myself, but instead taking most of the translations from the AonE version instead. Maybe oneday I'll actually, truely, understand the lyrics =D �

No comments:

Post a Comment