31 March 2004

WHEW! Finally done with my essay. Next is...an apparently longer spring break which will turn into a bombardment of make-up work. Wow. The 3-hour sleep is finally beginning to take effect. Thank my father for letting me sleep in and took my cousin to CSM first, so I don't have to wake up at 07:15, since it's a late-start Wednesday.

Must make the scone dough tonight so I can wake up early [if that's ever possible] and bring fresh-baked scones to school for breakfast...at 06:30...to bring to the Sillicon Valley Regional...to eat...

WOW. I got 6 subscriptions to my Xanga that I'll probably never update. I am so proud. And just talked to Razuki-hime. Wh00t. Go fellow kaka-obsessors.

By the way, my final title for my essay is 'Of Fruit Pies and Gentleman', which, if all goes well, will be a section in my soon-to-come site X)



'That is MY way of Ninja. ' - Uzumaki Naruto : Naruto

Music:
Finale - L'arc en Ciel

No comments:

Post a Comment