26 March 2004

Perhaps I'm blogging even more because I'm encouraged to do so from Rasuki-Hime =D

Interesting, go take a look. It's Saiyuki RELOAD GunLock, the third season of Gesoumaden Saiyuki. I'm suprised that it's still going on [perhaps it's the fangirls, you'll never know], but I'm upset on how Minekura-sensei switched the personalities of Hakkai [supposedly the perverted womenizer] and Gojyo [the faithful water spirit]. It really bothers me. Maybe it's because I read the novel in which this is based, The Journey to the West. Oh well, too late to change now =P

Naruto 76, ANBU & Anime One version, is out and downloading. The next 2-3-4 episodes will be good, especially at the end of Naruto & Gaara's fight. I know. I've read the manga. I'm seriously obsessed with Naruto & One Piece & HikaGo. Maybe a little unhealthy-ly obsessed. Wh00t. Go Kaka' and 'Kira and Sanji and Zoro and Iru and Sasuke and Shikamaru and Naruto and that guy and that guy and...+trails off+

Currently trying to find Naruto fanart.



'Now I understand why this guy is so strong; he has comrades he cares for.' - Gaara : Naruto

Music:
Kakashi's Theme & Go Go Naruto! - Toshiro Masuda//Naruto : Naruto OST 1 :: Guess what I've been listening all afternoon/night =D

No comments:

Post a Comment