24 March 2004

I was looking at other people's Xanga sites, and it bothers me how they use background images that lowers their entry readability. Do they really want people to read them anyways? hmm. Maybe, if I have time [which I don't, usually], I'll make Xanga and Blogger layouts for people to use =D Haha. Thinking big, I am.

Yeah, just in case there's someone out there that actually read this remote blog AND didn't catch my tone, I have a headache and I still have a ton of work to do. I need to release my pressure and anger, dammit.

Now it is really bothering me, the background images that renders the font unreadable, that is.

Yeah, I'm being irritable. Yeah, everything is hitting me at the same time. That includes MSs and Essays and Big Homework Assignments and Sickness and Social Issues and Projects. Why do my estrogen HAVE to lower at this time. It's early, I think. Numbsulls, If You Are Still Reading This, You Either Have A Scary Level of Tolerance, A Scary Level of Curiosity of My Life, or That You Are Very Bored. By The Way, I will be sorry about what I said tomorrow, and perhaps delete it, but not now. And Why the hell am I wasting my time whining about having too much work? dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment