20 March 2004

My cat threw up 15minutes ago on the plastic sheet over the DDR pad. We tried cleaning the mess up with sand, but the brand we're using is not as effective as the brand we were using last time he threw up, so we ended up wiping the floor and plastic sheet up with kitty shampoo. It was funny, though, because as we thought we did a good job wiping the vomit off, my kitty, Byakko, came and started to try burying the traces of vomit off with sand...except there was no sand. So I wiped the floor again, asked Byakko to test, failed [he was pawing at the title floor again], and wiped again, and he smelled the floor and walked away. SUCCESS!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I think I pulled my right neck muscle while trying to get the litter container. my neck hurts. =x__0=

No comments:

Post a Comment