03 March 2004

OOH. I'm obsessed with Ragnarok Online.

AND, some interesting article regarding finding evidence of water once flowing in Mars was found by Mr. Yim and was posted on the ART eGroups...the link is somewhere around this paragraph =P

Whoo I only had math homework today, and just because I didn't want to do it in class too...I should've did my math in class...

Yesterday was a leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeap year! And year 2000 didn't have a leap year because of the setback that happens only once every 400 years!!!! Aren't we lucky to be living in this era/century, with all the millennium things and black hole proof and stuff =)

By the Way, today is hinamatsuri, or dolls festival, and we made a pair of origami dolls today in Japanese. Girls got to steal the guy's emperor doll to take home =P This is the first time that I noticed that we have the same amount of female and male students not including our TA.

No comments:

Post a Comment