20 March 2004

Okay. I burned around 50 episodes of Naruto, and I believe that I'll soon run out of CD-RWs if I keep this up [which I will].

Things left to burn:
- All of Witch Hunter Robin [26]
- All of Hunter x Hunter [around 80 with the OVAs =oO;;=]
- All of Matantei Loki Ragnarok [26; or not...dunno, I don't really like this series]
- HikaGo 2004 New Year Special [the smaller version]
- Gunslinger Girl [13 when I finish downloading]
- Completed Manga
- eep. there's actually more...


Anyways. I was reading over the Naruto manga where ep 75 left off, and in ch142 & 143, Uchiha Itachi & Kakashi Hatake's conversation hints that Naruto will be the 5th Hokage, the Isan to the 4th.

Hatake: You're looking for Sasuke[Itachi's little bro], aren't you?
Itachi: No...We are after the forth Hokage Isan...[in a frame w/ Naruto eating ramen next to Jiraiya]
Hatake: the Forth's Isan, you say...[Hakate's thoughts]Naruto, huh
Is it a miskate from the Scanlators? from the Editor? I guess we'll find out in time, eh? This is a little questionable since the emergency council appointed Jiraiya to be the Fifth Hokage, but in Jiraiya's [the open pervert/pervert senin, as naruto calls him] refusal, he promises to bring back Tsunade to be the Fifth. Hmm...I'm so confused =@ @;;=

Well. That was some anime talk =D


'Why Why WhY! Why do I have to go on a trip with a pervert senin! Why should I go? And what for!?' - Naruto
: ch 144 ::boy, isn't Naruto annoying...but apprently he's the most popular character...


Music: Morgana : Kaijiura Yuki//.hack//SIGN Extra soundtracks


Note:
Isan: the successor/inheritor/lineage
Senin: hermit

No comments:

Post a Comment