17 March 2004

Whether I'm getting fat and lazy or that I've been disappointing myself in academic and social aspects, I don't know. I, I, I. Three 'I's in the first sentence and 7 counting this one. Or maybe I'm just...mentally tired. Refusing to think. There, 8 'I's, nevermind, make that nine.

I've been thinking of do this for some time, and perhaps if I started now, it'd be finished by senior year.
My plan: to make several password-protected page dedicated to people that I want to give a shout-out to, but unable to due to various reasons. Why not e-mail, one would ask? It's a form of indirect message, for another may never look at it, but at least one would've said what one wanted to say, one would answer. Confusing sentence? That may very well be one's purpose...

Okay. One will admit that one is a little depressed.

One is becomming more anti-social by the day, one thinks.

There are such intellegent people in this world.


'I would not know love if it wore a nametag and hit me on the head with a mallet'

Music: Assembly of Kusanagi [the making of a cyborg] - Ghost in the Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment