31 March 2004

Okay, so I lied, as always [about last post]. But anyways, I just finished my Great Expectations Essay, which I wrote about Fruit Pies and Gentleman. Tomorrow [or today], I must go around to ask for Thursday's assignment, for I will be at the F.I.R.S.T Sillicon Valley Regional. Supposedly I am to be present at the games on all three days: Thursday to Saturday, but I am thinking of getting there after 2�on friday, considering my parents are worried about missing 2 days of school [which shouldn't be a problem on friday because half the school will be gone anyways], and my worse classes are in the first 2 periods. I will talk to my parents about that. My essay is 107 words over the limit, dammit. Oh well. I hope he doesn't mind reading just a little more...

No comments:

Post a Comment