23 March 2004

Well. Andrew Dang, 2002 Aragon HS graduate, died on Sunday, March 21, 2k4, at 12 midnight in Iraq while on a humvee patrol. I don't know him or his brother [a HS senior] personally, but I do know of his duty from the ART eGroup. It is sad how such a pointless war killed so many. We should tell the people who wants the war to go fight the war, especially our smart, intelligent, and selfless President Potato bush [no, he doesn't deserve to be capitalized =D] to be on the frontline. Then we'll see if he would like to continue the 'war against terrorism' or not.

Honestly, I'm not easily saddened by someone dying. I don't know why, but even when the grandpa on my mother's side, whom I'm quite close to, considering I lived with him for at least 10 years, died, it only felt like 'I'll miss him because I'll never see him again', and it's true. Yes, I cried, but only for half an hour. Even at the funeral...I feel indifferent. People can say I'm heartless, but I prefer to say that I don't see death as a big deal.

I'd like to continue, but that only means going into the mysteries of my belief, and to most people, I guess, is not that much more [if any] interesting than my daily life blather.

By the way, I'm still sick, and I skipped machenical-tics because of that.



'Rest in Peace my brother, Andrew Dang. 03/21/04 - He died for this country and with honor. I will do everything I can to make you proud.' - Anthony Dang : brother of Andrew Dang

Music: Afternoon of Konoha - Toshiro Masuda//Naruto : Naruto OST II :: Uh, I really don't think listening to such happy music is the right feel for what I wrote...


NOTE: Just for those who just didn't get it, the description about our current president is SARCASM and machanical-tics is robotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment