11 March 2004

Meh. We stopped buying milk because of the Mad Cow disease, bovine
spongiform encephalopathy
, or BSE, so now, in the absence of juice, soy milk, and milk, I'm living on Pepsi and Mountain Dews [and water] for my liquid intake. I have Dr. Peppers too, but I don't like them. EDIT (18:05:13): I found the Offical Mad Cow Disease Homepage, how interesting.

Just back from robotics and should really do my homework, but am not.

I have been sleeping ~8:30 hrs lately eventhough it's only for the last 2 nights, but it doesn't seem like my headache is going away.

I have been also trying to draw this HikaGo fanfiction, but realized how defective I am, for I've barely drawn 2 pages. [that particular story is around 80-100 pages, typed.] So maybe my goal to draw it is a little far away.


I'm downloading more than I have time to see/watch/listen/read.

No comments:

Post a Comment