01 April 2004

Yo! I'm back from the Silicon Valley Regional and had dinner. Although today's only the practice rounds, I had to do double the scouting [I blame Elton & Yu-Loung], we had many problems [such as finding out we can't duct-tape our wheels and not plugging in important wires], it was really fun.

06:15 : wakes up, realized I overslept, gets ready in 10min.
06:35 : Arrives at school
06:50 : leaves Aragon HS
07:00 : Listens to 'Angry Music' [the CD is called 'Hellcar'; it's free] for 1/2 hr in Ms. Ward's car.
07:35 : Arrives at UCSJ
07:50 : buys a 18 fl oz 'Flavored Coffee of the Day' [Dark Chocolate Macadamia =* *=]...it's medium...$1.50
08:30 : had to chuck down more than half of it because they wouldn't allow food in the arena/pits [unless they can't see it =)]

Then I scouted and stuff...in the afternoon I find a blank scouting form [Elton's!!] and had to fill that out...thought that team 1422 and some other team doesn't exist, got them pointed out by Yu-Loung so had to scout those teams also [Aww! had to do work!]...

Even after seeing all those robots [didn't get to see Delphi's or Cheesypoofs' thouhg =(], I still thinks our hanging system is the BEST. Ken [inspector] comes along after 3 games [6 rounds] that we can't duct-tape our wheels [so they're more slick], so we had to clean that up. Tried alcohol, and some stuff that can probably melt our wheels off, and finally used borrowed WD-40, borrowed rags, and some rubbing to get them off. Otherwise, by the end of the day, everything works fine. Oh, the autonomous code got changed from dead reconing to: full forward 135 clock cycles. [that's about 25 ft?] and we added a string to the end of the hook for easier release after we hang and have to take the robot down. And flippers got taken down the first thing this morning.

Non-robotics people is probably gonna have no idea what I just said. It's okay though. It's not like anybody visits this blog much....XD

Yes, I'm high right now. Although I didn't eat anything for lunch. I brought scones today. But not tomorrow. Not enough flour to make 30 tonight... =~ ~;;=

I'm really hyper though. XD

I WANT A KAKASHI PLUSH AND A TRIP TO JAPAN AND MONEY! that must go in moi 'wanted' section.

Wh00T, ELONGATED SPRING BREAK!



'I went to the competition in Singapore, but I wasn't paying much attention...I didn't even know who won...
Well...I was fooling around with this all-girls team...they were very friendly =D' - Nathanael Horton :: rofl, taken from Larry's Xanga, though I was there listenin' Xp

Music:
Harmonia - Rythem//Naruto :: 3rd ending

No comments:

Post a Comment