26 September 2004

232, Jesus, and Sin

I meant to post last night...I mean this morning, but I was too tired. Anyways, I would like to start with commenting about Sasuke's Wing-Limb thingys on his level two drugs Curse Seal. They look like evil versions of duck legs...on his back, to boot. Then his lipstick...

Last night I watched Passion of the Christ. Yes, it was sickening, as I did have to wince. But it's not the blood and gore that made me narrow my eyes in disgust. It was the laughing soldiers, taking joy in beating another human being; it was the mob, choosing a renouned murderer over a leader of a growing crowd. Speaking Aramaic and Latin throughout the flim was great, James Caviezel [Jesus]'s light brown contacts made his eyes almost red, Lucas Lionello [Judas] is the choice dubber for Tom Cruise and Michael J. Fox, and the soundtrack is awsome. Um, yeah, I speak from a non-religious, not-bible-knowing point of view =_=;;

I thought I was going to finishing FFX agaiN! Yet I did not. Yesterday I spent around seven hours on it...I'll probably go on treasure-hunting next week, then level up a bit =)

Shiro has been mistaken for a girl. How cute.

HOMEWORK, OPEN PROJECT, DARTNELL/UNDERWOOD, PSAT MONEY, DAMMIT!


I will rant about my cousins when I come back.



Music: The Passion of The Christ soundtrack teasers [marwgh! must go find the whole thing!]

Anonymous-san 1: Yes, I know it's you. But just who ARE you?
Anonymous-san 2: Oh. Sorry for leaning towards the dark side for the past few entries.

(a night during the build period of robotics, student parking lot)
Adriana: Bernice, come to the light! (beckons PcBY to join Al and her under the dim, yellow light of a ligh tpole.)
PcBY: No! Who needs light when there's darkness?!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous26.9.04

    Ah, but even darkness itself needs light, for neither can exist without the other...
    And I'm me. There aren't this many bored college students who read your blog. :) Though there might be more now that other schools have started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOO! i am 1006! LoL :)


    Hey, so it's me... Kitsune. Heheh. i found thought i'd stop posting 'anonymously' so... i remembered my old username... couldn't remember my password... told Blogger to send it to my e-mail... realized i have had far too many e-mail addresses over the years... checked Hotmail ones, to no avail... realized that i probably signed up using my Netzero address... tried about 10 times to log in to THAT e-mail... ended up just changing the password (thank goodness Netzero's that gracious..!) and ah... well... here i am. Rambling.

    Anyway... hi! PLEASE disregard my old blogs -- in fact, DO NOT go read them, i was a sad, disturbed little individual... Well, i still am, but you know. :)

    [/Kitsune]

    (P.S. By the way, the name does not include the brackets. That's just how i end things i write, like... e.g., when i end-greet for letters. Instead of "Sincerely" or whatever, it's like ending HTML! Except with brackets instead of inequality signs. :))

    ReplyDelete