07 September 2004

Iruka-sensei & Seki, Toshihiko.

Hmm...What can I say after wasting 40 minutes of my life [and a bit more because of this 'review' that I am typing] listening to #18-19, the first two of Seki, Toshiko's [Iruka] show? I've got to say that Seki-san is kinda mean to Takeguchi-san [Naruto], and they're both horrible in instruments! Seki-san seem to keep much away from himself, too. Joke around to avoid some of the regular 'games', he does. =_=;; Meh, I don't quite like the way he makes Iruka's voice a bit on the squealy side anyways...

The more I listen, the more I think Takeguchi-san, or Jun-chan, as Seki-san referrs, is unable to do girlish voices, because her 'natural' voice is quite boyish. I mean, the gaki* and hyper boyish-type. Her female characters are probably quite tomboy-ish ...No wonder the female Naruto voice is done by another ^^;;

After Iruka, which I still have 2 interviews of, I will give in to my craving and listen to Inoue, Kazuhiko's [Kakashi]! OOh, Or maybe I should finish Non-Tan's! It just makes it that much more fun for Jun-chan [and me] that Non-Tan is nervous on live radio shows ^^

Eep. Oops, another long entry. I really should use this rambling to write fanfics, draw fanart, or better yet, do homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment