26 September 2004

Scared...and Scarred.

I was randomly blog-surfing (Bad Bernice! Sit! Stay!) and came across a blog whose posts are repeated in groups of three...and they are all advertisements for a penis extender...then the next is one blog by the name of jackpeterson4402, who has an unhealthy obsession with Grannys. What happened to the blogs of poets and writers that I saw when I just began to surg blogs? It is a sign for me to stop blog-surfing?

(GASP!) I want to go to the NARUTO Matsuri! (NARUTO festival)

Oh, I have more to rant...I just need to do homework...really. [And I found out who got 1000, yay! Remind me to say something about that, ya?



I want to put a quote here...but that'd take time...

Larry: You're really bored, aren't you...[more later]

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous27.9.04

    Me? Bored? You have no idea.
    How do you look at random blogs? That sounds like a good way to relieve the boredom, as long as I stop before I get to the....weird ones you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete