09 September 2004

Of Cats and Duct Tape

http://www.suncat2000.com/040822/04082253.wmv
O________O;; Poor Kitty. The first 3 were funny, but the last one's just cruel. Do you see how FAR the tape went...down?! o____O;;

Squaaaaaaaaaaa!'ea...konna tokoro ni yobi dasu warukatta yo na...ea...sumo...hanashite i demo, taishita hanashinain da...ore wa...omae kara, omae no koto da (whispers)suki da(/whisper)...DAKARA, nandomo yowasena! Omae no koto wa suki da.'
Hey...Sorry to be calling you out to a place like this...Well, you see...I have something to say... but it's nothing much...I've always... from a long time ago...(whispers)likedyou(/whisper)...So... do-don't make me repeat myself!
I like you. [taken from O-! Naruto Nippon! Radio Show Translations]


I'll type the Japanese version [as in 'not in romanji'] tomorrow...when I use it as a quote! The Uchiha Sasuke no O! Sasuke Nippon! was very amusing indeed. Non-Tan's non-human voice was hillarious, especially when 'it' tried to do a serious love confession [which Non-Tan ultimately failed at, from uncontrollable laughter]

Eh. I'll stop. Too many words already.

No comments:

Post a Comment