13 September 2004

Weary.

More than I would like to admit, these numerous, stressing things that kept happening is making me weary. More tired than usual and making me quite stressed. The cell phone incident did not help, the lack of responsibility on the supposed more wise adults did not help, waiting for a AT&T staff to talk to for over an hour did not help, and certainly, arguing with my father about twisted logic and personal rights did not help. No, I confess that I lost my temper in the first argument, for I was just plain stubborn. But the second and third, where his views on the wickedness of human and incomplete logic and lack of consideration for the privacy for the other family just went over the top. And he was just saying humans don't like their ugliness to be seen!

It took at least ten minutes of raised voice, in attempt to knock some of my viewpoints in, before I left for my room in irritation over my father's over-protectiveness over 'customer rights'. Soon after he came in and sought out logic...I was annoyed to no end. Anyhow, he finally believed that the family had nothing to with the possible tapped lines. It was probably because he didn't listen to the worrying tone of the mother, nor did he realize that...bloody hell, there are many families like such [hey look, there's one close relative that lives right next to us that is around, though not as bad, as the situation of that particular unknown family I've been getting calls from!], and they, while are not as 'well brought up', are not completely dirt, as my father so kindly implied.



quote later. not in mood.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous13.9.04

    When you get angry, the other side wins. But yes, I'd have to agree that many humans are wicked. Take more history and less economics and you'll realize that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15.9.04

    *patpats.* ish okay, BerBer. :D

    Nya! i'm tired, too! And... yeah. i think i'm getting offline now, i just wanted to check up on your blog today. :) i'll see you in school, take care until then and.. well, take care always. ^____^

    [/Kitsune]

    ReplyDelete