06 September 2004

Uzumaki Naruto no Oo! Naruto Ninpon!

Basically my day was spent between reading Shiro's fanfictions, looking at his Yahoo!Group's messages, and from that I found a radio show in Japan called Uzumaki Naruto no Oo! Naruto Ninpon!, which is basically a talk show hosted by Takeuchi, Junko, the voice for Naruto, and have other NARUTO seiyuu's a guests. After a few confusing dead links, I've managed to aquire #31-33 of the talk shows, featuring Sugiyama, Noriaki, the voice for Sasuke. Good thing they had translations too, for there's no way in any bloody world [especially in this one] would I understand any of the contents...Currently slowing downloading the rest of the interviews through IRC, by the way.

My impression of it is...weird, and they talk very fast ><;; There were some parts that were hillarious, though it may only be my twisted sense of humor. Two of the highlights that I remember must be the nickname Takeguchi-san gave Sugiyama-san—Non-Tan*—and the fact that cats in Non-Tan's neighborhood fight over who gets to snuggle Non-Tan X3

Oh, yes, I did homework too. But I didn't get quite as far as I've hoped. Err, I didn't do 2 night's worth of History homework. I think that's not good.

Back to the talk show. It's very interesting to hear Takeguchi-san's voice, which, while sounding not quite as...cracked as Naruto, is pretty similar [though quite different than that of Gon Freece, one of her other roles]. Non-Tan, though, sounds quite different, in my opinion. Can't wait to hear Inoue, Kazuhiko's [Kakashi] and Seki, Toshihiko's [Iruka] interviews! (melts under Inoue-san, Seki-san, Non-Tan's voice) I'm actually quite looking forward to Morikubo, Shoutarou's [Shikamaru] interview also!

Eh, is that a promise to waste more time oogling over NARUTO?! Eeh?! [Their way of talking seemed to have rubbed off me...;;;;]

Aa, almost forgot: Mother cut my hair today. It's now quite short and in need of gel-ing very morning =_=;; My two strands of extra-long hair now just looks out of place too...meh (continues to rant and complain) but I always complain...I really should be more thankful [?] to mother for giving me free hair cuts. 'To be thankful' is in question though, because she used my hair to experiment, in truth.

As for why my Xanga said I updated, but there weren't any changes, I did update...my first entry. If you look closely, the link to the anime blog is GONE! Bleh, it was just too hard to keep up ^^;; I'm not all that dedicated.



Word of the Day for Saturday August 28, 2004

bon vivant \bon-vee-VONT\, noun:
A person with refined and sociable tastes, especially one who enjoys fine food and drink.

Anonymous:
Eh, I'm already using Ad-aware, and Father said something about having a expiration crack for softwares, which I'll try on McAfee[?]; confound Norton for going expire on me! [It came with my new computer ;_;]

*Non-Tan:
The 'Non' part comes from Noriaki, and -Tan is a childish way to say -chan ^^;; Takeguchi Junko is weird.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7.9.04

    What anime blog? O.o
    And McGlashan never checks homework, does he?

    ReplyDelete