30 March 2005

Blogging Too Much, A Certain Wizeman's Question, and And Annoying Error.

Blogging:
I think I'm was a little deprived before. That's why I'm blogging like it's my lifeforce. (Like Sandman? I'm a little tempted to draw fanarts)(er, that made no sense at all...it sorta did in my head.)

The Wizeman Question:
From David, 20050327
Simple opinion question. Can a guy and a girl hang out a lot and just be friends? Or does their spending so much time together make them victim of an unescapable fate to get together?

I don't think it's a simple question. At least for me, the one "who wouldn't know love if it wore a nametag and wacked [her] on the head with a mallet." But I think it depends on both side's personality and attitude, doesn't it? There are people who I talk to but can't, for the life of me, think of them romantically. Just impossible. Though I believe that stable couples have to be at least friends. Sure, have your love at first sight, but unless the couple are already friends with commonalities, they're bound to break up once they get out of the lust stage. Love is caring, yes? Sure there's lust, but that's not lasting...

So what is love? Because...I just realized as I was typing, it answers David's question. If love (and 'be together') is lust, then no, two of opposite gender can stay friends. If love is caring, then it's fate. Though I don't like the word 'get together;' just because you love someone doesn't mean you can or will get together with them. As Daidouji Tomoyo (CCS) said, "As long as the one I like is happy, then I will also me happy."

I don't know. Nothing from the last two paragraphs make much sense anymore. I think I veered off course. I'm confused.

Error!:
I noticed that there's this frigin' huge gap between the title and the contents of the Glory!Chart...I don't know what's wrong with it. I can't fix it, and it's driving me cashews. (Sorry. Ignore that lame attempt at a joke.)

3 comments:

  1. The question is so (overly) general, and the wording is a bit misleading. David is trying to find a basis by which he can judge his own actions. It's not so much "opinion" as it is asking each person for their observations based on their own experiences.
    You're right. It's different for everyone. I know people who can, and people who can't. And people who can, but only with some, if that deserves its own category.

    Hm...that definiton of love is a bit cliched, don't you think? I don't think I've ever heard it defined otherwise, other than minor tweaks in wording.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, whenever you post something especially long, you can expect me to get to it at around 4 AM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! The last time i checked out your blog was before the Robotics competition and NOW, i finally get around to reading it and EVERY entry is one i haven't seen before. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO where's the link for archives?! >w<;;;

    i feel like i've missed out on some entries. O_O;;


    i lost my train of thought.

    Chemistry is a big factor, too, btw. It's real. LoL, i believe it. Vomeronasal organs or whatever it was called, pheromones, or HMCs... i dunno, but i have an article to show you that i found in an Psychology Today issue. Regarding scent... and... i give up. What i have to say regarding love would take up too much time and space. :)

    <3 Kitsune

    ReplyDelete