12 March 2005

‘_` (Contended)

Today was the new!SAT (Reasoning Test) Eeh...it was okay. Essay I didn't say all I wanted to say, and those questions where you had to identify an error in the sentence were my death. Maths were, as supposed though suprisingly, easy, and the passages too long...I wanted to read the whole thing too =\ I hope I did well. (Is that possible? I got a 1100 on the PSAT and nothing above 700 in the Pre-new!SAT online [Grammar a 590])

BUT! I got to finish Daejanggum after I got back~! And that was what I did ALL afternoon. Really. I laid on the couch and watched Korean Drama XD left for dinner for 45 minutes or so around 6-7, and finished the series around 45 minutes ago.

I want the DVD set even MORE now. I absolutely LOVE (notice the emphasis) the series, despite its dumb summary. It's cooking, advanture, medicine, romance, action, drama, politics, and life all rolled into one XDDDDDDDDDDDdddd!!!1111one

[insert fangirl gushing here]

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!XD I'm so obsessed~

Okay. Gotta compile the wish-list that Eric has so forcefully kindly reminded me to make...and homework...and burn stuff because my HDDs are dying...and do my Open Project (!!)...and do robotics buttons...

1 comment:

  1. The new SAT that's out of 2400? Ew.

    Well, if you're done watching, does that mean an end to your raving (correct usage? I'm not sure) praise?

    ReplyDelete