01 March 2005

Daejanggum - 大長今

Aah, I'm so bad...I didn't do any homework (including the logs for English), but instead had another (smaller) Daejanggum marathon @_@;; Yes, I found that "Daejanggum" is Korean for 大長今, or the show that I was ranting and raving about wanting to own. And still do. As for the English title though...it's "Jewel in the Palace", which, I do not like.

BUT! I adore the series! Not even a (ha-to) (?) can express my love for it...Hehee, this is getting me interested in at least learn how to read Korean ^^ Well, Korean was right behind Latin and Greek in my list of languages I wish to learn, in the same place as German. Though I think, in this frenzy of Daejanggum, Korean is ahead of everything else. Learning how to read, I hope, will not be as difficult as learning German, as I already have an idea of how their characters are put together, and memorizing which sound is which is the most difficult thing. Besides! They use Chinese characters too! Just not nearly as common as in Japanese. oO;;; It's a traditional thing, really.

Aargh! I still don't have my homework done, even after all this talk.

■ Korean Official Site
■ Japanese Official Site
■ Taiwan Official Site
■ TVB (HK) Official Site

(I have yet to peruse through these ?)

Obesssed? Nah, never will happen. ^__~

No comments:

Post a Comment