12 March 2005

NARUTO Popularity poll #5

This was some time ago; in fact, it was in NARUTO Chapter 254, the 2.5 years after. When I first saw it:

1. SUGOI! Sasuke's first! So plenty people thinks he's not a brat after all! Yay! Love! Haha, look at his sumg expression! hehe...and the pouty Naruto...wow. Won by 1000 votes...

2. YAAAAAAAAAY! Despite the lack of frame time, DOLPHIN TEACHER PREVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAILS! And fourth place too! Yaaay!

Anyways. I'm still high from Daejanggum gigglings and laughings and "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" screamings, etc. (A good series/story gets me involved in the story =D)

1 comment:

  1. Hm...I guess I should have read this before commenting on the below.
    So where are the results of this poll? Or more to the point, where do Shino and Shikamaru rank? :)

    ReplyDelete