01 October 2004

Recollection of the Past Few Days

Erm...Wow. That thing that I vomited out is pretty ugly and ansty, isn't it? Anyways, to give a backgound as a reference for my future self, as well as to anyone who cares (which can be counted with one hand, probably), I broke, again, from my workload from procasination and refusual to devote my YOUTH! to homework, and the history essay due the next day wasn't exactly helping...I ended up getting 45 minutes of sleep and half a page short of the requiremented 2.5.

I skipped robotics for the whole week and got naps after school, and was banned from the internet for 2 days...Tomorrow is the CAL games, isn't it? Maybe I should've gone to yesterday's meeting afterall. But then again, I really did need my 3-hour nap ><;;

Yay! I think I did well on both the English and History tests! Vocab is somehow many times easier to memorize now—the credit of flashcards or the memory-improving stuff I've been eating? Father says both.

I really should pay more attention to my Calculus class, in any case. By my twisted logic that I am good at math, I have been pushing the study of the said subject to last, skipping its homework and dozing off in class. The period before lunch, when blood sugar is at its lowest, does that. Result: two Cs in the past two tests. Perhaps I really should focus less on English? History is out of the question, since I already rely on taking full advantage of having 6th period History and cram this subject in all my preceeding classes.

I was semi-productive today, getting half of the Bio study guide done! Erm, I plan to finish all homework on my homework log, by not procasinating and finish work early!

Er, Thursday, or was it Wednesday, that Yumeo presented his window. I'll comment that it was interesting, but its actual events are for our class' memories and anyone who manages to hack into my blog only.

I was "...REQUIERED TO RETAKE [MY] PHOTO ID! THIS IS A SCHOOL POLICY!"

MUST DOs [in the order they come to mind]:
»do homework
»re-pot my plant
»burn stuff off my comp [anime, manga...]
»organize my comp [stuff are everywhere!]
»Open Project [Bio]
»CAL games
»Throw up some ART website designs and do photoshop layouting for them [in other words, just layouting...not actual coding]

Um. I think that's it for the mundane stuff. A seperate entry will be created for...more interesting things.



Larry: It's not the evilness of anime...it's just me. And for random blogs, go to blogger.com, scroll down a bit. On the right side should be a list of blogs recently published and blogs noticed lately. Usually they have a bar to go to random blogs [I covered mine] (sighs) as I've said, you're just smart.
Kit-chan: As I've told you, I can't look at your journal entries...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2.10.04

    Eating memory-improving stuff? Is it the stuff George advertises?
    Repotting your plant comes before cal games? Sigh...
    At least you looked somewhat happy at cal games.

    ReplyDelete