26 October 2004

Angry.

This is the second bloody week in a row that my semi-new eraser just disappeared after Anime Club. Poof. Just like that. Last week I thought I lost it, but this time I think someone stole it. For the love of all things squishy, moderately sized, new, and well placed erasers just don't disappear for no reason! My pens, which were placed together with my eraser on my clipboard, didn't disappear. So why the eraser? And two weeks in a row? That eraser was barely used!!

Dammit. I'm tired.



csrjjsmp: I did warn of mild SasuNaru. But if you're really that bored, I recommand Geno Calamari. He writes quite well. Only 8 one-shots, but each one-shot is long and a few are connected. Also, try Naruto Primer [101 chapters total] by Link and Luigi; I've never read it [though had always mean to], but they get around 18 reviews per chapter—usually that is a sign of pretty good stuff. Oh, Don't forget their sequel.

2 comments:

  1. You tend not to lose erasers as often when they're attached to the end of your pencil. And if someone takes your pencil, you'd hardly need an eraser anymore.
    Maybe you should make an eraser-shaped bomb and put it out next time, then when someone takes it, it'll explode and then you'll know who it is. You'll have caught them red-handed, if their hands are still attached (depends on how nice you feel).

    The 101 chapters thing sounds a bit long...I actually have homework on Tuesdays, so that can wait.
    As for the other one...
    Starting the bio with "I'm a male somewhere in the third decade of life" is a pretty much guaranteed way of showing people how pathetic you are.
    "I'm not a fan of yaoi or yuri" means there's a lot in his writing.
    "female characters in Naruto are...underdeveloped" means...wait I'm not about to make a dirty joke..never mind.
    I glanced at some of his writing too. He needs to learn how to be concise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The primer is some pretty funny stuff. The writing and humor do a lot to make up for the incredibly lame plot.

    ReplyDelete