01 October 2004

Yay! It's Naruto 233! And the Kiriban 1000!

After the recent release from the internet ban, I immediately went hunting for the NARUTO chapter 233 raw. The JoJoHot version, the raw that narutofan.com provides, is indesirable for its advertising/credits on the side, often blocking conversations. A minimal amount of rummaging at NARUTO fansites from memory brought me to narutoex.com, which has great scans of the shounen Jump.

Ch 233: OH THE HINTS RABID SASUNARU FANGIRLS CAN WORK OFF OF! The end to Sasuke and Naruto's fight was very well done, and it probably make many happy. Gasp! At the symbolism of Naruto's attack! Squee-- There wasn't much dialogue, but I liked it. Another proof that supports the thesis, 'Kishimoto-sensei is a closet doujinshi-ka!' (waves little SasuNaru flags) eh...the discussion at Shirohane eGroups was amusing. All the Sakura-bashing is going a bit overboard though? Yes, Sakura is quite useless, she hadn't happeared for quite some time, and she is quite annoying with her Sasuke-hailing, but she's really not that bad...Maybe I should resume checking downloadanime.org forums for their opinions...

Ep 103: LoL. Ibiki's little bro. LoL. No anime fix next week, for they must prepare for the 4th season and a new opening.

CONGRATULATIONS JIN for getting 1000 on my kiriban! (Yay!) He requested 6 things, of which includes a photo of me [eep!], a picture, and a hug. Erm, yeah. Am I just making trouble for myself to put a kiriban up? But then again, I think getting 1000 hits on a blog is pretty impressive...at least to me.

Another thing, as Kit-chan brought up the topic of my Angst Poem, the 'Fifty Word Rant': I find it amusing that I have such an interesting vocabulary when I'm angsting. Hey, another point for my window.

AH! MORE THINGS TO DO!
»type up club member lists for Anime and Go for attendence purposes



'Nature says: He is my creature, and maugre all his impertinent griefs, he shall be glad with me. Not the sun or the summer alone, but every hour and season yields its tribute of delight; for every hour and change corresponds to and authorizes a different state of mind, from breathless noon to grimmest midnight.' - excerpt from Nature by Ralph Waldo Emerson :: Emmerson is a cool guy. I know; I did a project on the Transcendentalists three years ago. (gasp) It's not an anime quote!

Music: Shimauta - The Boom ::The song the Jap 7-10H class will be singing for the next month. At least it's a very good song, and not kiddy song nor bad-lyric love song. I like the Cantonese version I have too!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4.10.04

    If the season premiere for season 4 is going to be the last episode of this stupid tea country filler, that doesn't bode well for the series as a whole...

    ReplyDelete