20 October 2004

Day Two

And you ask, where's Day One?
And I answer, It's right up where Day Zero is. <--(...)

It has only been two days, my room has already stopped smelling like me. In fact, only one day is needed for my room to take on the smell of my grandma and her oils.

Concentrating for anything seems especially hard with another presence in the room, even if such presence turned her back on me as she slept on. Being told to go to sleep at 23:00 and on, in addition to being repeatedly lectured on getting sleep, proved annoying in itself also.

Being monitered, being watched, being controlled.

I presume that feeling pushed my cousin to skip school and have 'study sessions' with whoever without noticing her family. Though I don't believe I would do such thing. Too attached to my computer, I am.

Do not mistake this as animosity (suprisingly this word came to mind before 'hatred' or 'enmity'...) towards my grandmother...I just feel disrupted at the sudden population explosion occuring at our household, which led to my annoyance towards more family members living in a set amount of living space. I need my personal space, dammit!

I fear...
an ant just dropped right on my table in front of me with a sharp tab. Is it going to be raining ants now? And what a frightening thought it is...(yura yura*)

Eep. I must do History and Bio and English and Update the Robotics website.



* Yura Yura: Onomatopoeia for 'tremble in fear'

csrjjsmp: That's for pernament low estrogen, isn't it? Either way, I drink plenty of cow secretions. <--(...!) About 104: You have a Y Chromosome. You think differently than corrupted, double X carriers...(emphasis more on the corrupt than than double X...) And I partially (?) resent the comment on your word choice of 'homoerotic fanfictions'...the majority of fanfictions don't make characters (only) screw around. Though some do make random pairings like TemariSasuke, SasuHina, KakaSasu (..!), NejiShika, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it is. But since the most common "permanently low estrogen" condition is menopause, you probably don't have to worry about it.
    Yeah, I guess it's possible that it's just one of those girl things. But you can't deny that you read too much fanfiction and have thus corrupted your thoughts.

    Sleep at 11? That's...inconceivable. Even the library is open later than that here. I'd recommend getting a laptop or something and just...hiding in the bathroom or something. Whatever works.
    Yeah, you sure do need to update the robotics website. there have been 6 lines posted all year.

    ReplyDelete