11 October 2004

A Minimum Day, Today Is.

Currently trying to download Sims 2.

Minimum day today.

Found out I won four Naruto Gashapon figures and two Headband candy toys from a Narutimett Hero 2 trivia thing this morning. Yay. I rarely win anything at all, but yay! (Hopes she gets the Tekkou* in one of the candy toys for her costume~~) I least hope for the headbands that are not black. =\ Too bad they're randomly shipped...I'd love to choose mine...As for the Gashapon figures, I don't mind any; I just don't want doubles.

I stayed a short while after school to finish designing our robot.

Walked home. The weather, I suspect often, has bi-polar disorder. But more likely because it was 13:30, the scorching sun was terribly uncomfortable.

I think I will go play a bit of FFX before I start homework.



'Is it so bad then to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson//Self-Reliance

1 comment:

  1. If it's the middle of the afternoon in early autumn, how can you expect the weather to be anything but hot?

    And Socrates was a lunatic. "Is it tallness that makes a tall person tall and a short person short? If you were to say that a tall man was taller than the short man by a head, that would make no sense, for the height of a head is very short indeed, and how can a tall man be made tall by something short?"

    And that's supposed to somehow prove the immortality of the soul. Perhaps that's more of the misunderstanding stuff, but it's simpler to believe that he was just crazy.

    ReplyDelete