10 October 2004

It's Sunday. Look. It's Naruto's Birthday.

I dunno. I guess I can say I feel a bit lost? This post only exists for the sake of...existing, I guess.

To Great Mall I went yesterday. I got to play what I believe was DDR Extreme, yay! Only regret was me wearing boots instead of something a bit more dancable in. I found a Matrix trenchcoat—orange style! Pictures later. <--(and when is that, PC?)

Friday Byakko caught his first mouse~yay! [A real one at that] Too bad he let it go =_=;; and was whining for it to come back to play with him....! o_O;;

Um. I should go do homework. I do want to play DDR.

Today happens to be the Tenth of October, the day Kyuubi no Kitsune was sealed inside the newly born Uzumaki Naruto! XD Happy Birthday, Naru-chan! I hopefully I'll draw some B-day pict for Naru-chan within the next week, perhaps?

Speaking of birthdays...(Gasp!) I realized that Arnie's birthday was last month's 7th on the 6th of this month! That completely escaped my mind, it did...

Let's see...Open Project due Friday, Newspaper deadline Thursday, and History ch12 quiz tomorrow! Kuso~!



Quote to be added L8er...

Music: Nobody's Listening - Linkin Park
:: (sweat) I downloaded a big album of Linkin Park around a week ago for no apparent reason [I am not updated on popular music...] and finally got a chance to listen to it..This song has Japanese flute in the background! With rap, yes, but flute! YaY!

No comments:

Post a Comment