20 April 2004

Ah, I'm using my 'precious' sleeping time to write a blog entry...I know how to spend my time well, huh?

Went to Japan town yesterday and bought 2 naruto books— Hiden • Mi no...er...basically the Fanbook and the Character Data book. I failed in figuring out the kanji pronunciationon on these books X| Bought each for $8.85. I'm happy, but not my wallet. That and I bought yet another copic outlining pen, the 0.3mm one, which, I guess, works well in addition to my 0.05mm one. =D But I still have to get used to using them— my first inking using that pen was horrible =oO;;=

Anyhow, in the character data book one of the colored pages is of the ULTIMATE EVIL PICTURE of Kakashi sleeping with his hand over his mouth and nose. VEEERY EEEVIL indeed...But now that I have a hardcopy of an ANBU uniform, I can slowly attempt in making a costume =^^;;=

Bought Macbeth, The House of the Seven Gables, and The Scarlet Letter today. Two of which is for schoo (English, if one would actually need the clarification). Ah, Also the reason for looking at strange Japanese names on Saturday: trying to figure out the meaning of the name of a character in a Naruto fanfiction, found out (Flash practically told Tatsu the answer, who in turn told me because we decided to work together to figure it out) the meaning, and got to design a character for Flash's fic. Well I tried to draw her out...yeah, it seemed to have turned out pretty well...

I played 1 game of Go on Yahoo!games and I sucked really badly. Argh. Jon said that if Aragon is to win, then we'd have to rely on the 3 weaker ones instead of the other two who knows how to play well because they decided that they were not good enough for the other team's 2 best. Actually, I won't drag Arnie into this; only Jon decided. So I figured we'd be lucky if we got 2 wins. One from Masaki (because he's really good now), and one from either Elton or Chris, depending which of them is going. Sadly, as much as I suck, Jon wants a girl in the 5-person team to 'look good'. Maybe I should not go just to agitate him =D

Conclusion: I will be hanging out at the Yahoo!games section this whole week just to 'grab some sand'. <-- that's a Cantonese idiom. So this entry that took me 30min to type will be for the lack of blogging recently. Not that enyone cares.

I PROMISE to no one THAT I WILL WORK ON SANCTA IN THE FOLLOWING WEEK, HOPEFULLY DURING THE UPCOMMING WEEKEND! REALLY! that is, if I have the will to break from the fanfic-dom...

BLOODY POPUPS! Just when I thought I deleted a spyware, two more pops up!! +pulls on hair+ It's making my computer so sloooooooow...Damn them! They should be sent to the bloody hell! AAARGH!!!!



' Hehe I hope you liked it. Please review! Please? *grabs Sasuke and makes him plead along with me*
Sasuke: (glares) Hmph.
(TRANSLATION OF SASUKE TALK: Yes please review! You people out there are absolutely gorgeous. If you review I might decide to strip tease for all of you out there... And then I'll *censored* and *censored*...)
Naruto: Eurghhh Sasuke stop being so dirty!
(N.B: Naruto is the only person alive that can fully comprehend Sasuke talk) ' - I Think I Better Leave Right Now//Naruto fanfic by purrfectly976 : @fanfic.net! :: (pikupiku)

No comments:

Post a Comment