23 April 2004

I got 1 hour of sleep this morning from 6:10-7:10 half-sitting over my stuffed animals on half of my sofa bed as a sofa. Not exactly the most comfortable, but I woke to the first alarm's sound and was high on endorphins all day. Up until 1.5 hours ago when I finished my second game of Go with my pa. So mentally exhausted =O___o;=

Maybe it's the way a slept this morning, but my neck muscles hurt, as well as my right arm. But that's from archery.

Wh00t! FanFiction & Naruto 80! Ep 80 has got to be my favorite ep. Without the hitai-ate on his forhead, Naruto looks cute. Otherwise, he's just a dobe.




'You will only become strong when you have to protect an important person...' - Haku : Naruto :: (Sobs) I love ZabuHaku ><;;

hitai-ate - forehead protector
dobe - 'dead last'. Sasuke's nickname for Naruto.

No comments:

Post a Comment