09 April 2004

Well, so I didn't. But I really do need to at least finish the Japanese script. It's really rare for me to slack on Japanese...but, well, too bad. Who told me to discover the joy of naruto fanfics right BEFORE Spring Break and right AFTER robotics?

Ah, the reason for my post. I was just glancing at the Naruto ch 212 raw and found something truely delightful�the 3 Sand Ninjas, Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara�are back! And they're in this 'Konoha Alliance', thus are helping Shikamaru, Kiba, and Lee in defeating Tayuya, Sakon, and Kimimaro! Wh00T! YAY! Gooo Sand-nin comback! (can't anyone tell I'm obsessed?) GOOOOOOOO Gaara! (kimimaro is scary, with all those ribcages sticking out)

It's scary I pulled all those names out from my head...especially Tayuya and Sakon...Too bad I forgot a syllable in 'Temari', and I had to look it up. =p I find Shikamaru's luck with women very amusing, considering he's the one saying women are troublesome XD

No comments:

Post a Comment